Inspired by military garments from the designer’s archive, the Para Skirt is a signature style that embodies our commitment to the Art of Utility. It is crafted from a heathered French terry we source from Japan and garment wash for a soft and well-loved appearance. Its exaggerated military cargo pockets are as stylish as they are practical, with a functional honesty echoed in the elastic waistband and fish tail hem with drawcord. Felled seams and contrast double needle stitching maximize the durability of this timeless design. Comfortable, adjustable and effortlessly elegant.
The Para Skirt is handmade in New York, in small batches. It is pre-washed for an authentic, well-loved appearance with no additional shrinkage. Follow care instructions to enjoy the fit and style of this heirloom garment for a lifetime and beyond.
- made in NYC
- 100% cotton - french terry
- imported Japanese fabric
- elastic waist w/ interior drawcord
- exaggerated military cargo pockets w/ corozo buttons
- felled seams for clean finish durability
- fish tail hem w/ drawcord
- contrast double needle stitching
- garment washed for a loved appearance