Functional with feminine edge, the Regime Skirt is an essential style inspired by both utilitarian and activewear ideas. It is crafted from a heathered French terry we source from Japan and garment wash for a soft and well-loved appearance. Its 3/4-length tapered shape and center back vent offer freedom to move, while functional features such as side seam pockets and wide knit waistband with drawcord make it effortless to wear. Flange construction at the low hip supports the shape while reinforcing construction – an example of form and function at its best – and contrast double needle stitching emphasizes the utilitarian look.
The Regime Skirt is handmade in New York, in small batches. It is pre-washed for an authentic, well-loved appearance with no additional shrinkage. Follow care instructions to enjoy the fit and style of this heirloom garment for a lifetime and beyond.
- made in NYC
- 100% cotton - french terry
- imported Japanese fabric
- wide elastic waist w/ exterior drawcord
- pockets @ side seam
- flange construction at low hip for articulated shape
- vent at center back
- felled seams for clean finish durability
- 2" deep hem w/ facing for clean finished shape
- contrast double needle stitching
- garment washed for a loved appearance