A signature style based on our designer’s favorite silhouette, the Tactical Pant is made for maximum freedom of movement and everyday ease. It is crafted from a heathered French terry we source from Japan and garment wash for a soft and well-loved appearance. Impeccably tailored with a relaxed fit and tapered leg, from its box pleats to its button-through back welt pockets and felled seams, the Tactical Pant is the perfect mix of menswear, denim and workwear influences. The drawcord waistband further emphasizes our commitment to functional utilitarian design based in authentic references.
The Tactical Pant is handmade in New York, in small batches. It is pre-washed for an authentic, well-loved appearance with no additional shrinkage. Follow care instructions to enjoy this heirloom garment for a lifetime and beyond.
- made in NJ
- 100% cotton - french terry
- imported Japanese fabric
- ankle length
- set on waistband w/ exterior drawcord and corozo button
- box pleats @ front waistband
- pockets @ sideseam
- felled seams for clean finish durability
- back yoke w/ 2 welt pockets and single button through
- contrast double needle stitching
- garment washed for a loved appearance